What is parental responsibility?
My ex-partner will not let me see my children. What can I do?
My partner is refusing to leave the home and it is upsetting the children. What can I do?
I want our children to live with me but my partner/spouse disagrees. What can I do?
Can I change my children's surname without my ex-partner's consent?
Who will pay my legal fees if my case goes to trial?
My partner is threatening to take our children to another country. How can I prevent it?

More Questions and Answers:


Application for enforcement of Contact Order
Parental Responsibility Agreement
Application for order to disclose child's whereabouts
Application for residence/contact order
More Forms:

Cambridge and Ely Contact Centre
National Youth Advocacy Service
Children's Legal Centre
Action for children
More Links:




We are also able to offer the following services:

Certified copies of documents


Land Registry forms ID1 and ID2

Swearing of Affidavits

Signing Statutory Declarations

  Profiles      Reviews        Recruitment        Notices & Disclaimer        Copyright        Contact        Site Map  

Davies is the trading name of Davies Solicitors Limited (registration number 5699025). The registered office address is 30 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5LZ,
and Richard Davies is the Director. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulations Authority (reference number 439685).
We do not accept service by fax or by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.