What protection will a non-molestation order give me?
I am not married but want to leave my partner. What is involved and will I have to go to Court?
My partner is refusing to leave the home and it is upsetting the children.
I have been living with my partner for more than 10 years, but we are not married. Do we have the same rights as a married couple?
How do I get a pre-nuptial agreement?
Why mediate?
Am I eligible for legal aid?

More Questions and Answers:


Application for a Forced Marriage Protection Order
Application for Non-Molestation Order/Occupation Order
Application to vary extend or discharge an order in existing proceedings
Family Mediation Information and Assessment Form (FM1)
More Forms:

Child Support Agency
Families Need Fathers
More Links:




We are also able to offer the following services:

Certified copies of documents


Land Registry forms ID1 and ID2

Swearing of Affidavits

Signing Statutory Declarations

  Profiles      Reviews        Recruitment        Notices & Disclaimer        Copyright        Contact        Site Map  

Davies is the trading name of Davies Solicitors Limited (registration number 5699025). The registered office address is 30 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5LZ,
and Richard Davies is the Director. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulations Authority (reference number 439685).
We do not accept service by fax or by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.