What should I do if I have assets outside England and Wales?


If you have assets outside England and Wales, we strongly advise you to have a will drafted in the relevant country, as well as a will for England and Wales. If you do not do so, you could potentially be setting up a conflict of laws by trying to force a country to adopt your English will. This will often be refused.


Back to Wills & Probate


  Profiles      Reviews        Recruitment        Notices & Disclaimer        Copyright        Contact        Site Map  

Davies is the trading name of Davies Solicitors Limited (registration number 5699025). The registered office address is 30 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5LZ,
and Richard Davies is the Director. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulations Authority (reference number 439685).
We do not accept service by fax or by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.