How do I enforce a financial order?

Provided the financial order states that the parties have liberty to apply with regard to the implementation and timing of the terms of the consent order, you can apply to bring the matter back to Court.

A judge will consider the application and supporting evidence given in the prescribed format of form D11. The judge will then decide whether, from the evidence presented with your application, a hearing is required. The vast majority of applications will require a hearing. The application in the form and the supporting evidence will then be served upon the ex-spouse and a date for a hearing, if one is required, will be set down by the Court.

Back to Divorce & Separation


  Profiles      Reviews        Recruitment        Notices & Disclaimer        Copyright        Contact        Site Map  

Davies is the trading name of Davies Solicitors Limited (registration number 5699025). The registered office address is 30 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5LZ,
and Richard Davies is the Director. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulations Authority (reference number 439685).
We do not accept service by fax or by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.